Friends I have seen many girls to suffer mentally as well as physically due to marriage. I was studying in B.Com(Hons.) 2nd year. In my friend circle, 3 to 4 girls got married before graduation. They could not complete their studies. They left Kolkata and went back to respective village. They lost all hopes and chance to prove themself. They were forced to get married because they were 18+, matured enough legally. Do you think this was good?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's a common practice among Muslims of Kerala..particularly Malabar. More than 90% Muslim girls got married before 20-21. It's maximum. I think girls should study till 23-24 and after that, she will be mentally prepared to take responsibilities of a married life. Most people think, she just need to learn read and write. Many people won't allow her to go for work. That's the reason.....

Meera sandhu
Getting married or not should be person's wish but in our culture most of the girls are forced to get married. :evil: Parents mostly in rural area think their daughter to be a burden on their shoulders so they want them to get married as soon as possible but they are wrong as these days girls are equally good as boys there are many families who don't have a boy and their girls take up responsibility of their family and help them financially. :)

Its sad that many of the people are still don't understand it and they see the furure of their daughter only a marriage they hardly care for the dreams their duaghter have seen.This is bad our society should change they at least should give their daughter a chance to fulfill her ambition and let her do what she want to do in life from career point of view. :blink:
Friends in some cases, marriage may take place at very early age but later husband takes the responsibility of the girl and educates her. He allows her to make her career and move forward. He guides her and help her. This is common in Bengalis. However, I have seen that such thing is absent in for states people. They think girls are born to serve them. They mostly push their wife back into the kitchen. I have seen my friends crying because of such harsh and cruel mentality of their parents and in-laws.
Friends in some cases, marriage may take place at very early age but later husband takes the responsibility of the girl and educates her. He allows her to make her career and move forward. He guides her and help her. This is common in Bengalis. However, I have seen that such thing is absent in for states people. They think girls are born to serve them. They mostly push their wife back into the kitchen. I have seen my friends crying because of such harsh and cruel mentality of their parents and in-laws.

Its rare that girls get a chance to study after marriage as they get lots of responsibilities after marriage which they would have never thought of. I personally suggest not to think of studying after marriage but should marry after completing education. :)

It can also happen in poor families of 3 or more daughters. In such families, we can't blame parents, if they conduct the marriage of first child so early. i have seen such cases

Meera sandhu

Its rare that grils get a chance to study after marriage as they get lots of responsibilities after marriage which they would have never thought of. I personally suggest not to think of studying after marriage but should marry after completing education. :)

My best friend, I have told about her many times. She got married when we were studying 5th semester MCA. .....one year before the completion of course. According to her horoscope, she should be married at 23. Otherwise, it may take more years. Such cases also, we can't blame parents.
One girl, she got married and discontinued her PG studies first year itself...so sad :( . How much difficulty she got an admission for a professional course..... It was her parents' decision only

Meera sandhu
It is not at all good. Certain age criteria is there for marriage. Marriage after 22 years is too good for girls. Gens it is 26.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is not at all good. Certain age criteria is there for marriage. Marriage after 22 years is too good for girls. Gens it is 26.

Age of marriage can never be defined though the governement has defined it as 18 years for girls becuase physically at this age girls are developed but that does not mean that they are mentally grown up. Its up to the person some may be mature enough to take up the responsibilities at the age of 18 years and some may not be even at the age of 24 years so we cannot generalise the age for marriage it may differ from person to person similar is the case with the males. :)
0026gg.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Age of marriage can never be defined though the governement has defined it as 18 years for girls becuase physically at this age girls are developed but that does not mean that they are mentally grown up. Its up to the person some may be mature enough to take up the responsibilities at the age of 18 years and some may not be even at the age of 24 years so we cannot generalise the age for marriage it may differ from person to person similar is the case with the males. :)

Kyaa baat sir ji... laakh take ki baat kahi.. its our maturity that helps us to decide when we are ready for it and not the age... God bless..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Real food of thought :P :woohoo: Wow!!! :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8831]}

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.