I generally don't pray to GOD everyday. what happen if a person doesn't have an habit of praying Daily? Is the respect towards the GOD reduces or remain the same?

What is the difference in a person who prays daily and a person who don't pray daily, only occasionally?

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i also never pray everyday, now a days. Yet, I used to remember him frequently.......both at good times and bad times!!!

Meera sandhu
If you are a believer and have faith in Him then He lives in your mind. There is no need to pray as a routine as long He is their in your thoughts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i also never pray everyday, now a days. Yet, I used to remember him frequently.......both at good times and bad times!!!

Does that affect in your life. I mean, what you get after doing prayer? Is your life changes after doing prayer?
when you are not doing prayer, does it feel that when i will do prayer i will feel good?

What is your life with prayer and without prayer?

Want to make each day Accountable

Even I too don't pray God daily or don't like to go to temples unless my wife forces me to accompany her. :laugh:

No its not that your life is affected if you don't pray.Its just a myth.Your life gets affected when you intentionally do something wrong with the people.I always try not to hurt anyone as for me its more than praying God. :)

Does that affect in your life. I mean, what you get after doing prayer? Is your life changes after doing prayer?
when you are not doing prayer, does it feel that when i will do prayer i will feel good?

What is your life with prayer and without prayer?

Praying gives me a peace of mind and a feeling that God is with me. So, i do believe in prayers.
Yet I don't believe, if we go to temple everyday 3 times or pray at home always, it will improve our life a lot.

Even a moment of remembering him when you are busy with some work, can give you something in return. :) :) :) :) :)

Also, never call him to forgive, if you have committed a mistake. Instead, ask him strength to admit that mistake before the other person. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
I never pray to God, being an atheist. But I strongly believe that everyone should be regular, perfect and punctual in whatever he does. So, if you pray, you should perform prayer regularly unless there are some exceptional circumstances like ill health, other engagements.

The difference is just that one is regular and other is not.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even I too don't pray God daily or don't like to go to temples unless my wife forces me to accompany her. :laugh:

No its not that your life is affected if you don't pray.Its just a myth.Your life gets affected when you intentionally do something wrong with the people.I always try not to hurt anyone as for me its more than praying God. :)

This is kind of self confidence that one gets after praying to GOD. You know no one has ever seen Him but there is some power who is running this world therefore, if some one gets some inner satisfaction by praying, this is good for his confidence if nothing else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Actually people who heart and soul love God would pray to God daily. Just like boyfriend who talks to his girlfriend daily on his cell. Their is no hard and first rule to do so. Our parents tell us to do so because we belong to God fearing family. They believe God can only keep us alive and keep us away from all sorts of danger and miseries. That's why pray to God and satisfy God with your good work.
If we pray to god daily our confidence level will increase. God will give everything, we think like that. If we pray to god.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Hoping you all remember my thread, does belief in God influences a person's character.
No doubt, praying can bring discipline inside one's mind for sure, if you make it a habit. I am not saying, you should do it every day or every hour. Yet develop a habit of praying and see its after effects.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.