Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When i pray to GOD, it gives me an immense Energy in my body. I feel like i have got everything in my life. I feel happy. I try to feel my whole body. Praying Activate me.

Well, I think and believe that if we give time to GOD, if we pray to GOD, we will feel happy, and that is what we want in our life. We always want that we should be happy in any we can.

So, praying gives us an opportunity to Grab that happiness.

Want to make each day Accountable

I pray daily to god for betterment of self and all after bathing. Now it becomes a daily habit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Even I don't pray daily. There are some days when I feel like praying and I do. Visiting temples gives me peace sometimes.

Live in the present :)
Even I don't pray daily. There are some days when I feel like praying and I do. Visiting temples gives me peace sometimes.

This is matter of belief depending upon faith, this only increases level of self confidence and makes you aware of His presence around you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am reminded of a story. There was a Shiva temple in a village. Most people would go to the temple for prayer. But there was one very wicked person. He would regularly visit the temple, throw stones and use abusive language against the deity.

once there was storm and heavy rain. Nobody from village went to temple. But that wicked person still went and started using insulting language and threw stone. Shiva appeared- My most loyal devotee? what do you want?

The person repented and said- You are so kind. But I have been wicked.

Shiva said- i am least worried about what you say or do. I am happy that you are so regular and visited me even in the heavy storm and rain.

This story implies that regularity and punctuality is valuable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think its totally vary from person to person.Some pray god daily. Many Offered flowers,prasad in front of God.But others they do not do so.God is inside us if we respect our self and our elders then that is also a type of prayer which we perform daily..It doesn't mean that we have to pray daily standing in front of God with our hands closed.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.