Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Ha ha ha! I have a few friends who do that too, it really gets irritating that way! I mean who would be interested in hearing your minute-by-minute account of daily activities? I bet the person on the other end of the phone is irritated too but cannot help it anyway! :laugh:

I am sure at some stage or the other people will start avoiding people who are constantly calling and making idle conversation.The most annoying experience I have is at school.The students are so well behaved, leave their hand sets on a shelf outside the class room promptly, but a couple of teachers stand on the corridor making the students wait and go on talking for 10 or 15 minutes , mostly gossiping - this when the period is for 45 minutes.I find this highly annoying because they are breaking rules and setting a bad example for the students also not doing their job buy cutting down on the study time.Who is to complain? because whoever does becomes the outcast...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now a days mobiles phones became a part of life. we will not leave mobile phones even a single day. We are using mobile phones in different ways such as

1. Playings Games.
2. Using applications
3. Chatting
4. Calculator
5. Listening Music.
6. Watching videos
and many more ways we are using in our daily life..

Thank You,
Saritha Paruchuri.. :) :)
Now a days mobiles phones became a part of life. we will not leave mobile phones even a single day. We are using mobile phones in different ways such as

1. Playings Games.
2. Using applications
3. Chatting
4. Calculator
5. Listening Music.
6. Watching videos
and many more ways we are using in our daily life..

Thank You,
Saritha Paruchuri.. :) :)

Listening music through mobiles is OK but listen music at loud volume in public place is wrong one must think of others too at least and should use earn phones. :)
More peoples used to spend their hard earned money to buying mobile phones and getting other services from service providers.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
More peoples used to spend their hard earned money to buying mobile phones and getting other services from service providers.

But that's not a problem as everyone want to have the latest technology phones and the technology is getting changed frequently moreover its not a bad thing to have all services on your phone. :blink:

But that's not a problem as everyone want to have the latest technology phones and the technology is getting changed frequently moreover its not a bad thing to have all services on your phone. :blink:

Selecting particular phone is individual decision. Just see what you actually need. If some one does not like music, not interested in pictures and also does not send text messages, he needs only a simple phone even without SMS facility. Personally, I need and have a phone with voice and text facility only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Selecting particular phone is individual decision. Just see what you actually need. If some one does not like music, not interested in pictures and also does not send text messages, he needs only a simple phone even without SMS facility. Personally, I need and have a phone with voice and text facility only.

And that is for mobile phones are made but if some wants to have some additional services which are available then he may or may not it depends on his/her choice. :)

Its OK though but what about people who shout on the public place on their phones without caring for others on that place which show how ill mannered they are. :evil:

It is the same in my case I hardly use my mobile for any other service except to use it for communication and as a torch , other than that all other features are simply there.I find the camera in most mobiles not very effective so whats the point ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is the same in my case I hardly use my mobile for any other service except to use it for communication and as a torch , other than that all other features are simply there.I find the camera in most mobiles not very effective so whats the point ?

There are most people who make use of a mobile as a mini computer and it is okay for them to have all those features. My point of view is that if I have a separate computer that I use more often then I don't need all those added facilities on my phone so I use it only for communication and texting purposes.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are most people who make use of a mobile as a mini computer and it is okay for them to have all those features. My point of view is that if I have a separate computer that I use more often then I don't need all those added facilities on my phone so I use it only for communication and texting purposes.

And the cost of some of them is simply amazing ! I saw one online which cost Rs 3 lakhs , I would never g for one of those and frankly wouldn't know what to do with it since it looks so complicated...There was a funny incident when one of my relatives accidentally sent her picture to someone because the touch screen apparatus is so sensitive..LOL

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.