The topic is locked.
Anna's fast will come to an end on tomorrow and he wants to make a new party.Should Anna come into politics?Will he be able to change the political structure of India?

Sharmistha Banerjee
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Annaji has support of many people. He may enter into politics but he won't do so. He has many times refused to enter into the politics.
Annaji has support of many people. He may enter into politics but he won't do so. He has many times refused to enter into the politics.

Today anna and his team decided to end fast and enter politics. He may even for a new political party. i agree with this. You cannot change the system without entering.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji I agree with you. I don't think they can themself remain honest for long time. This may be stunts for gaining public votes. Many people are fasting and fighting for their rights and finally they die without any justice. India has now become land of dead honest people.
Still I wish Anna team to do something for India, as much as possible.
Gulshanji I agree with you. I don't think they can themself remain honest for long time. This may be stunts for gaining public votes. Many people are fasting and fighting for their rights and finally they die without any justice. India has now become land of dead honest people.

At this stage we cannot say whether anna will be able to float a new political party and how far he will be successful. So far he was leading anti corruption movement and for a strong Lok pal Bill. You can continue fast and a movement just on a single point. But a political party has to see everything concerning administration- Domestic law and order, economic issue, foreign policy, defence, transport, agriculture and so on. I do not think that anna team have any comprehensive policy. we saw how Prashant Bhushan differed so much on Kashmir issue form others.

This thread reminds m of Gandhi- He too was trying to make the same efforts initially by doing through His satyagrah etc, while he saw nothing was working he had to form a party- with a promise that they shall be active as long as the nation is not liberated. He could not keep his promise and the result is here to see. We have a dynasty rule in our country, which selects its crown prince-prices with the help of yes-men.
Let's see another party who promises to keep the politics clean and responsible.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

At this stage we cannot say whether anna will be able to float a new political party and how far he will be successful. So far he was leading anti corruption movement and for a strong Lok pal Bill. You can continue fast and a movement just on a single point. But a political party has to see everything concerning administration- Domestic law and order, economic issue, foreign policy, defence, transport, agriculture and so on. I do not think that anna team have any comprehensive policy. we saw how Prashant Bhushan differed so much on Kashmir issue form others.

So did Nehru from Patel and the result is here for every one to see. Democracy is all about different opinions else we can go for dictatorship. If any one from the current lot of politicians can run parties and government, why not a well educated group of proven track record of administration?

So did Nehru from Patel and the result is here for every one to see. Democracy is all about different opinions else we can go for dictatorship. If any one from the current lot of politicians can run parties and government, why not a well educated group of proven track record of administration?

There is no doubt that democracy is about difference opinions. But a political party consists of people broadly with same ideology and program. If Team anna really want to enter politics by forming a political party, mere corruption and Lok pal will not suffice. There are many issue ranging from state autonomy, international affairs, secularism and so on. You can run a campaign or hunger strike on a single issue but not a political party. Politics is not like an examination with optional questions that you may select.

Ana team is furious on entering politics. see their reactions:

http://news.oneindia.in/2012/08/04/anna-hazare-supporters-protest-burn-his-posters-1047678.html

Ultimately Anna disclosed his aim.All want political power and he achieved that and now choosed right path.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

There is no doubt that democracy is about difference opinions. But a political party consists of people broadly with same ideology and program. If Team anna really want to enter politics by forming a political party, mere corruption and Lok pal will not suffice. There are many issue ranging from state autonomy, international affairs, secularism and so on. You can run a campaign or hunger strike on a single issue but not a political party. Politics is not like an examination with optional questions that you may select.

Ana team is furious on entering politics. see their reactions:

http://news.oneindia.in/2012/08/04/anna-hazare-supporters-protest-burn-his-posters-1047678.html

I am watching them from from every angle without any partial view points. As they had no option but to go for elections and forming a party, they did it. Who thought a Gandhi who had nothing to do with politics but was a mere satyagrahi would be a tool for liberation of our country. None of those were born politicians and they aren't politicians even today. They can at most be described as influential people who can win elections due to different factors.
However we should discuss a particular obstacle while we face it.
If we can have new generation of Sindias, Yadavas, Gandhis who have nothing to do with politics and giving them charge of ministries, what could make these members of Anna team prove lesser than them?

This thread reminds m of Gandhi- He too was trying to make the same efforts initially by doing through His satyagrah etc, while he saw nothing was working he had to form a party- with a promise that they shall be active as long as the nation is not liberated. He could not keep his promise and the result is here to see. We have a dynasty rule in our country, which selects its crown prince-prices with the help of yes-men.
Let's see another party who promises to keep the politics clean and responsible.

Mahatma Gandhi never formed a party. He belonged to Indian National congress. The party was formed long before by Lord Hume. Tilak, Narauji, Lala Lajpat Rai were members of this party. Gandhi just joined this party. Gandhi was never against politics and politicians. anna and his team is just a crude caricature of Gandhi.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.