Life is beautiful and an opportunity. For you, life is ......
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life is a very valuable thing which we may not know whether we get it again or not.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Life is beautiful and an opportunity. For you, life is ......

First of all welcome to Boddunan.
Life is beautiful gift.Just enjoy as every moment is going to pass.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Life is a Wonderful Creation of GOD. I thank to God to make me Human and I could live a wonderful life.

Want to make each day Accountable

I love my life.I love that way i live.Though,this is not the kind of life i want to live,but still i am happy.

In Life although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. To keep your balance in life you have to constantly move...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Life is a Continous process and it never stops. :) Even 1 Second.

Life is a wonderfull gift of god which we don't know when it will stop, so we need to be happy though happiness will come or sadness come.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I never want to die and wanted to live and live this life till forever :)

I never want to die and wanted to live and live this life till forever :)

No one likes to die in this world. As we are here to enjoy this life. there are always suspense, surprise, problems, solutions, happy, sad, angry and lot many things in our life. :cheer: :woohoo:

Vinu
Life is a great opportunity given by god to us. It is like a class room we will learn many in this small life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.