This time there is a very serious problem over forum because of article.Can any say what is a time interval between two article so that i cannot get banned.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
great question brother, hope your doubt will soon catch the attention of some intelligent minds in boddunan
This time there is a very serious problem over forum because of article.Can any say what is a time interval between two article so that i cannot get banned.

I know your problem, keep posting here alternately, posting twice in a row is asking for trouble. I know you faced some troubles there on that front.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Chandan.....if it's about article, you can submit upto 5. If it's about forum posts, you can't submit 2 posts successively unless you are quoting response of another person. If you want to add something, just edit the previous post

Meera sandhu

I don't know what is the time interval between submitting articles but i have read somewhere in the rules that one can submit 5 articles/day. :)
[quote]This time there is a very serious problem over forum because of article.[/quote]

What problem over which thread>??? what are talking about?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am not understanding about the problem.Please post in details.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

If you will refrain from doing what is against the rules you shall not face any thing like that, should I say again?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But where is Chandan Kumar Singh? Only threeposts he have done.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But where is Chandan Kumar Singh? Only threeposts he have done.

He has been banned for a week

Meera sandhu
Sandhya i am not banned.and i am still there.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.