Which channel you like most and why?

Vinu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like National Geographic and Discovery channel most as on this we can find lot of interesting things about animals, science and technology. :)

Vinu
I like start plus and zee tv due to some good serials and dance or music competition.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Generally i do not watch TV but I see cricket play and news channel.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I like National Geographic and Discovery channel most as on this we can find lot of interesting things about animals, science and technology. :)

I am naming you 'Buji' of our group.
I like Doordarshan very much even if I watch only Rangoli nowadays :evil:

Meera sandhu

I am naming you 'Buji' of our group.
I like Doordarshan very much even if I watch only Rangoli nowadays :evil:

"Buji".. What it that means..?? :huh:

Vinu
Vinod buji means very sweet person.

My favorite channel is Zeetv. I watch every program of it. They direct every serial in a different way and interesting.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I like to watch Cartoon network & Star sports to time pass... :cheer: :laugh:

Vinu
I even watch Gemini comedy channel where all movies commedy seen are been telecasted

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My favorite channel is Zeetv. I watch every program of it. They direct every serial in a different way and interesting.

ha ha ha....teaching my brother wrong answers :angry:
Buji....means Budhi jeevi.....(very intelligent persons with intelligent looks).
Best example.....Santhosh's profile picture....he looks a perfect buji :P

Meera sandhu

ha ha ha....teaching my brother wrong answers :angry:
Buji....means Budhi jeevi.....(very intelligent persons with intelligent looks).
Best example.....Santhosh's profile picture....he looks a perfect buji :P

Oh!! Thanks for the name... :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.