Why is it often told, "Truth is often stranger than fiction and always expect the unexpected?" Is it true? What do you have to say?
Do you have examples along with you?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is because fictions are at times admixtures of facts and fantasies and at times only fantsies but truths are truths only.You can't add or deduct!! Some real life stories have more strange elements than any fitional stuff.
A story For that Line " Truth is Stranger than Fiction"

A man struck by way of a car inside Ny inside 1977 got up uninjured, but place back down in front of the car whenever a other man informed your car to be able to imagine this individual had been harm therefore he can collect insurance coverage money. The automobile rolled ahead and crushed your car to passing away.
It is because fictions are at times admixtures of facts and fantasies and at times only fantsies but truths are truths only.You can't add or deduct!! Some real life stories have more strange elements than any fitional stuff.

It's really true. Most of the things in our life comes and return unexpected, at any moment, sometimes leaving behind stories that can't even be imagined. Isn't it?
:huh:

Meera sandhu
The path of life is not linear rather curvi-linear! At each and every bend and cusp,you have drama lurking!!
The path of life is not linear rather curvi-linear! At each and every bend and cusp,you have drama lurking!!

Why can't you quote some examples.

The incident I remember now is about Soumya. Next day(or so) was her engagement. She returned home to attend that function. Family was waiting for her, as already it was dark. After train departs from Trissur, seeing the less dense compartment, she talks to her fiancee, perhaps sharing their dreams. After 10 minutes she calls home to tell parents, I will reach in 10-15 minutes.
But what happened?????
Really....we can't predict even the next moment of our lives.

Meera sandhu
It's something to be experienced and felt within oneself!!
fiction is ac creation of one mind..........but in reality,its more than one persons mind and actions create the whole picture thats why.
I do agree with you. The truth contains so much in its store that fiction would never get any where near to that, that's why they say that truth is stranger than fiction.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When you go through the real life stories in detail and meet many people in this world to know them in detail, you will find that truth is far more stranger and fascinating than fiction could be.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sunil you have well explain about the truth is stranger than fiction.

But sunil I am here to tell you , please dont post replies in the same thread continuously. If you do so, then admin will block you account.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.