Did any of the mankind's invention is dangerous to people? If yes which one is your opinion?

Vinu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The normal answer to this one would be a Bomb! but in my opinion, the most dangerous thing to mankind is the invention of a mobile phone! Because of a mobile phone, we have taken too many things for granted, lost our manners and have become insensitive to others' comfort and feelings. And what's even worst is that we have become oblivious to our own safety!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think many things.The list is very long. As kalyani suggested Bomb. But before that sulphur,gun powder etc was invented. There are various invention which are spoiling our life. And now we are habitual with those things. Petrol and diesel is one of the invention.
But,on the other i think,the things which are now dangerous to us in present life,was a revolutionary act at the time of creation. Inventor,had only that option to create which were hazardeous,but very useful as that time.
Excessive use of that by the man,has made it DANGEROUS!!!

Want to make each day Accountable

Whatever invented are good for mankind but man uses these for destroy.For ex Atom.Every things have both merits and demerits,advantages or disadvantages but the question is how are you using.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
All inventions are dangerous if misused. However, nuclear energy is most dangerous.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In my opinion i will say the most dangerous invention by mankind is nuclear bomb and Mobile phones.

Vinu
I would say that no invention is ever bad ..but the way we use it may make it bad.For eg the nuclear energy is a great invention and can be the source of power of our future generation..but its misuse like the nuclear bomb makes it bad.
Can anyone explain the question please. and what is this man kind, is that mean humanity or any other meaning it have?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@sarala..in this ques mankind refers to human beings
There are many things which are most dangerous than bomb.At the time of 9/11 we are feared of Anthrox which is more danger than bomb it is simple no explosion but can take many lives in seconds.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes, there are many things which are dangerous then bombs as sasikanth said.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.