How is the Greenery in your city. I stay in Pune and it has a lot of mountains surrounding it, so we have a lot of greenery all round us. From my balcony I can even see the Sinhagad Fort, a tall fort of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I live in hyderabad we are having less greenary and more pollution.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Pinakinji you have wonderful atmosphere for living. This is nice and good for health. I live at Kolkata. Being a metropolitian city it is congested and polluted. There is no question of green trees.
[quote]How is the Greenery in your city. I stay in Pune and it has a lot of mountains surrounding it, so we have a lot of greenery all round us. From my balcony I can even see the Sinhagad Fort, a tall fort of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. [/quote]

That's great, I stay in Pune too although I can only see the Sinhagad if I am on the top terrace of our building! Anyway, we do have a range of hills close by and can enjoy the greenery there anytime we want!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I live in visakhapatnam. It is surrounded by hills with greenery but due to lot building around my house. i can see few hills of them which are so far.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Me too from Visakhapatnam. And we are surrounded my hills which are green but still being industrial area pollution is there. The increase in road expansions have also increased the cutting of trees which is making the city away from greenary. :(
I live in Gujarat. I am living in small town i.e DAHOD,where there is not so much pollution. Though,its not planned city,but various new things are built. Its improving and thats the good of this city.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am living in Ludhiana Most polluted city of not only punjab but also of india . trees are there but in sufficient numbers that can control air pollution.
[quote]I live in Gujarat. I am living in small town i.e DAHOD,where there is not so much pollution. Though,its not planned city,but various new things are built. Its improving and thats the good of this city. [/quote]

Hi Ronark, Where exactly is Dahod, can you please tell us a bit more about it? I am interested in local cultures of various tribes in Gujrat and Rajasthan so wish to know if Dahod is in close proximity to any local ethnic tribes?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I live in Visakhapatnam. I love mostly beach over there and many are there. but i like beach but i never get a chance to go there. I go rarely. Actually from 15 years am staying here. it is good but i am bored

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I live in hyderabad as i belong to guntur i love my city when considered with hyderabad.I am feeling bore to stay in hyderabad.
DSC01825.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.