What is the Marriage process of muslims?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Muslim marriage process is just opposite of hindu. Madam why are you so interested to know it?Have any couse?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Marriage ceremony or wedding of Muslims is called Nikah. This is a contract and supported by documentary evidence called Nikahnama. A Mehar(compensation to wife in even of divorce)is also determined beforehand. The Quazi asked both groom and bride whether they accept each other. On acceptance or Kabool, wedding is over. There are also two witnesses (vakeel) from groom and bride side.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is through Nikah the marriage ceremony takes place for Muslims.
i have watches it in Tv that on on groom side groom said three times yes and on bride side the bride said three times ye or accepted.
@RamPrasad

I am a hindu. So I know about hindus everything. So now i want to know about other religions.So i started with muslim religion.

Knowing secrets of the religions and gods is my hobby. But am not getting much information about muslim religion clearly so I felt i may get some correct information from boddunan friends.

Saralaji don't take it seriously.I am sorry if you are hurted.I am sharing here something about Santhal marriage system.I heard it from one of my friends.
Though they fall in Hindu religion but the marriage system is diferent.
The bride goes to grooms house and sits on the top of hut. Then groom promissed to take all the responsibilities of him.After hearing this the bride comes down and marries her.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Wow it is really different system. strange to hear. I never heard in my life time such system

I think in Nikah,only signature of bride and bride groom is needed.
Marriages in muslims are celebrated for 4 to 5 days, on the first day there will a function of turmeric, the second day functions is called as shukrana, and the third day is the main event, it is called as Nikah, and the fourth day function is called as valima. Many people keep a function for mehendi too before shukrana and turmeric function.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Through Nikah the marriage is performed by the Muslims community.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.