again after a great start sachin unable to convert it into a milestone of 100th century.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This shows that this is cricket and very unpredictable and this is what makes the game interesting. About Sachin, yes the little master is going to get it and he is as anxious to get one as we are. So we need to be patience and wait for the big one to come from his bat!!!
As we all love sachin tendulkar to get a century.. But winning match is more important than that....
I think Sachin has been a little off-color in this series and he is the pivot of Indian Batting apart from Dravid and Laxman.Once these big guns fire we be back on top once again!
As this century is a special one, so Sachin will take some time before finally he gets one. He is in a bit of pressure situation as not only the crowd but whole India wants him to get one so that he reaches the magical figure in world cricket...
in the game of cricket nothing is fixed or nothing can be forecast. it is only a chance that how a cricketer use to make scores and no body know that next ball will the last ball he is playing .
I think he will hit it when none of us expect it.It may be in one day match again.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Surely Sachin will get the 100th century and even more in coming matches. wait and see to Master bluster.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
In cricket we can't decide anything and many times the unexpected things happen.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.