TODAY IS BIRTHDAY OF FAMOUS BENGALI ACTOR UTTAM KUMAR.HIS FILM RETROSPECTIVE IS STARTING FROM TODAY IN CALCUTTA.JUST ENJOY IT.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, Uttam Kumar has been a great actor, Mahanayok, and his contribution to the Bengali cinema is immense. His films are seen even today with great passion and love...Kolkattans will surely enjoy his film Retrospective...
I have also enjoyed the acting of Uttam Kumar in Hindi Movies in our childhood days.Great to see such high level of reverence for him among the bengali audiences.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
The great thespian was not born on that date. Yesterday his death anniversary was observed by his admirers!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Thanks Chnimoy for this information. I also watched some movies starred by Uttam Kumar and liked these and his role.

I also request honorable members to be careful in writing these posts. It is nice that chinmoy has pointed out the mistake. Date of birth and death anniversary are important events and we must be careful about these.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, I agree with Gulshan ji and we should be careful enough when posting this important events...
@Gulshan

It's all my pleasure! I think you have made a great point. We ought to be very careful in this regard. Birthdays are associated with joy and happiness and just the opposite are death anniversaries!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
YES. I AM SORRY. ACTUALY THIS IS AN UNFORTUNATE MISTAKE. I HAVE WRITTEN BIRTH IN PLACE OF DEATH.THANKS FOR POINTING OUT. AGAIN SORRY.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Uttam Kumar - Birth - 3 Sept.1926
Death - 24 July 1980.

He was one of the multifaceted actor.

Be positive
He was a great legend with high quality of acting and intelligence within him.
Uttam Kumar was a great actor, I especially liked his movie Amaanush.

@Ram Prasod, there is a simple request to you, please do not use All CAPs letters while writing your posts. It is equivalent to shouting and may be considered rude!
nayak.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.