How to solve the unemployment problem in India?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Self employment is the best employment according to my point of view.
It's one of the serious problems that the country has been facing for many years and a complex one.The government has to explore all avenues to tackle this massive problem.
it is a bad thing fir our country today any of young people take the path of the terrisium due to the unemployment.n
Government should take this very seriously and solve this problem otherwise this will not going to stop.

Want to make each day Accountable

Government should take this very seriously and solve this problem otherwise this will not going to stop.

I don`t think our government can remove this unemployment totally from society, so the self employment is the best alternative......
unemployment cant be solved because our country is over populated. so there is no chance to solve. Im too unemployed not geting job coz i dont know telugu language and call center job my parents will never send me. feel bad in living on my parents cost even after oing PG. :(

http://galsbeautytips.blogspot.in/
The sooner the government goes about finding a solution to this problem the better as our peace,stability and progress all depend on it!
Self employement is the best one to solve this problem. why to think that some one will give us job and all. We our self do our own job then we are only boss and everything. with our records then people will come to use to ask us to work in their companies.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

this problem is sometype hard to solve without the contribution of government along with private sector.
Yes, I think our government has to play a crucial role in decreasing unemployment and we too need to make sure that we somehow get ourselves engaged with some work or the other rather than thinking if the work suit our qualifications or not...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.