What is Love?

:) Our favorite description of love is from the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin:

"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two." :)
images-20100118.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many People Give defines love according to them. But in real there is no defination for love. A person who really luv someone from his/her core of heart only that person can realise what is love but he/she also can't define Love. Love is the only word in world for which no body can give definations.

In current time max youth 50% youth have changed the meaning of luv, they are talking luv to lust. But a very lucky person can get real luv. No one can do love, sometimes suddenly a person comes so much close to our heart... and we don't realize that..
There are many ways to define and express. Love is deep emotional involment between two entitities. Generally, this is between a man and woman. True love between a man and woman may form basis for marriage. such marriage is love marriage.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In my view love is the sharing feelings between two hearts.
for expressing love there is no language.Then its not possible to define.If we define also we will feel its not enough,that is love.Getting a real love and lover is very tough in these days.Love is not attraction.

Real love is mothers love.
Radhika wrote:
[quote]In my view love is the sharing of feelings between to hearts.
for expressing love there is no language.Then its not possible to define.If we define also we will feel its not enough,that is love.Getting a real love and lover is very tough in these days.Love is not attraction.

Real love is mothers love.[/quote]

I am completely agree with you radhika.....

We can't define our love.
Love is a feeling.When it is exchanged between the hearts that fall in it become a true love.But today's love like love in first sight is just a sexual attraction only.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.