Do you feel that Black Money Stashed in Foreign Banks should be brought back to India?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i don't think that Black Money Stashed in Foreign Banks should be brought back to India..
I think the black money stashed in foreign banks should be brought back to India and it will help a bit to improve the Indian economy and the government has also set up a planning committee regarding this...
Black money is that money which has escaped income tax. Hence, the tax evader should be subjected to penalty or fine in addition to recovery of tax with interest. There is no need or justification to confiscate the 'black miney'as this belongs to the person concerned.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Demon of black money can only be tackled when those who are in power have the kind of honesty that this job demands.I think the money that is reportedly stashed in Swiss bank accounts by Indian has been variously quantified and methods suggested to bring that back are very vague! We can follow the British model in this respect. the UK has struck a deal with Swiss government to slap a Withholding Tax of 30% on payment of interest on these accounts which would in turn would be transferred to UK treasury and the amount would run into a few billion!
It is to be brought back to India. What Ramdev is asking to implement in this regard is really nice.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
yes, black money stashed in foreign banks should be brought back to India.
black money are the major reason that our country are facing proverty due to this.
Our politicians are not much interest in bring back this black money.....
002.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3454]}
What about the money which lying right inside the country!
The money which has been gone,can't be brought back.No one is interested in this case.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.