Bharata's 75 Lakh Crore Rupees is Depostied in Swiss bank

corruption is every where in Bharat. all corrupted people & politicians hide all there black money in swiss bank & any other banks outside the Bharat.

as per all nations discussion all countries are ready to give all black money invested in their banks.

USA, England & many other countries are get back their Black money from the swiss bank & other banks.

swiss bank sayes there are " 75 lakh Crore" Black money deposited from Bharat.

swiss bank ready to give this money bank to Bharat, but our corrupted congress government (rulling since independance) has not want to get money back to the Bharat.
because all money is their corrupted politicians.

I think
>>> Hang out all politician till death.

>> Support to the Swami Ramdev Baba & Lets Clean our House "Bharat"

:angry: 100 me se 80 beiman, fir bhi mera Bharat Mahan :)

what you think ?

what should we do ?

is 2020 Bharat become a supreme power ?

Money.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pankaj,
First of all I appreciate you for the cartoon...and welcome.Many scams in recent time have itself proved the corrupted attitude of congress government.
I believe if they distribute the money from the swiss bank to all people in India who are below poverty line, then India will have no poor people.
Swiss bank account is the dream of all.All the money of our country is going to that blackhole.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Few days ago,

Government sign an agreement with UNO that

"Do not give moeny back & don't tell us the names of corrupted people accounts deposited blackmoney before 2011. Only give details & Black money back to Bharat only after since 2011. "

Shame on our corrupted govt.
Not only our government is shamed.It is a shame to all Indians.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.