How to get successfull in life?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hard work and strong determination is the key to success . Try and try and try nothing else.
nice question................. but pretty difficult to answer............. any way be your slf and try ur maximum for success...........................
There is no common universal recipe for it! One has to remain true to oneself to achieve his or her goals!
In my view, success is nothing but failure, If we fail first, then a thought comes from it, oh who should not do like this and we over come that mistake and become success. there is no success without failure.

Read Bhagwad Gita or Karmayoga by Vivekananda and you will get answer to all your queries related to life.
Success depends on defining your goal and attaining it sincerely. The ingredients of success are: Getting all relevant information, firm resolve, proper action plan, arranging inputs. Just go ahead with these in mind and with firm resolve, you will succeed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Just so your duty without any fear and leave the rest to God. But work in the best way you can. :)
Aman sinha your response is very nice and smart.thank you

I think you got the answer SARALA ?? it is always good in the way Amar told...one neednt have to go through failures always to acheive success..it is wrong concept.
Thank you Sarala, but please do read the Master pieces I have suggested and this will guide you your entire life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.