India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya it had so much of history since before from british people came and ruled india......
India has always been a peace-loving nation and it will continue to be so for ever.
Jai Bharat Mata
India is not only peaceful country but also does not wish other countrx to live peacefully. We indians are not thats much hard that we invade any country. Isn't it?

Want to make each day Accountable

Maharaja Ranjit Singh invaded Afghanistan. Burma had also been invaded by India. Before British empire, there were many princely states and there was not one India. All these were aggressive. They fought against each other. Each princely state was an independent country. The Border kingdoms like Mahraja Ranjit Singh of Punjab invaded others. I hope 10000 years also includes Ramayana and Mahabharata epics. Rama invaded Lanka.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Roanrk wrote:

[quote]India is not only peaceful country but also does not wish other countrx to live peacefully. We indians are not thats much hard that we invade any country. Isn't it?[/quote]

I did not clearly understand what you meant! We do not wish others to live peacefully???

Gulshan you are right, 10000 years does include Ramayana and Mahabharata! but the reason these invasions occurred were due to political reasons and to end strife and not solely to conquer and rule as in the case of British Empire!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Roanrk wrote:

[quote]India is not only peaceful country but also does not wish other country to live peacefully. We Indians are not that much hard that we invade any country. Isn't it?[/quote]

I did not clearly understand what you meant! We do not wish others to live peacefully???

Gulshan you are right, 10000 years does include Ramayana and Mahabharata! but the reason these invasions occurred were due to political reasons and to end strife and not solely to conquer and rule as in the case of British Empire![/quote]

As there was no one India as a political unit before Britishers came to India, it is no use saying that India did not attack any other country. In fact each princely state was a distinct political unit and these fought against each other. The princely states at border of the Present India would definitely have fought against their neighbor whether in Present day India or not. There was no clear cut boundary demarcating India from other present day countries. The British also entered India as traders. They were allowed some force for security. But soon they got opportunity to rule owing to internal disunity.

Generally there are economic or commercial reasons behind invading other countries. U.S.A. has interests in oil reserves in middle east. There is a proverb: Flag follows trade.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

India has no need of it and India's culture is not like that.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
its a good sign.. hope other countries also follow us to ensure a peaceful world...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.