Two unheard and unreleased songs sung by Mohammad Rafi and composed by Madan Mohan have been released to mark the death anniversaries of the legendary musical duo who collaborated on some of the greatest hits in Bollywood.

The first song, 'Ya illahi, ek haseena ne machai hai tabahi', is a naughty number sung by Rafi in his inimitable style, which was probably recorded in the mid-60s, a statement by Madan Mohan's family said. This song, a situational number, was located from the composer's master spools.

The second song 'Har sapna ek din toote, is duniya mein', is a philosophical number recorded in the early 70s. It is a tune in Madan Mohan's unique style and has been sung with great emotion by Rafi.

Rafi and Mohan worked together on evergreen hits like 'Meri awaaz suno', 'Teri ankhon ke siwa', 'Kabhi naa kabhi', Yeh duniya ye mehfil and 'Ab tumhare hawale wattan saathiyon'. The songs are available on the website www.madanmohan.in.
:) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Kalyani mam, site address provided by you is showing error.. :(
Sunny, its working fine with me !Try pasting it in a separate browser and see!

The site is showing error on my computer also. However thanks for providing the best songs of Mohammad Rafi. In.com and Dhingana player also can be reached to get the desired songs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes...now working !!

mam please remove . at end.... :)
Thanks Kalyani Mam for sharing this and site is showing error,do what sunny has said.
THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW...NOW I CAN LISTEN TO RAFI'S SONGS.....

THANKS FOR SHARING......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
who is mohhamed rafi? i havent heard anything about him
@Sajeetharan, you do know know Mohammad Rafi?? I find it veru hard to believe that!! He has sung the most melodious and most beautiful Hindi movie songs!

see http://www.mohdrafi.com

[quote]who is mohhamed rafi? i havent heard anything about him[/quote]

@sajeetharan....i also find hard to believe...how it is possible ?
Nothing to surprise kalyani as most of the old singers are not known by many..But Md.Rafi is a legend and also has sung songs in other languages including Telugu..I am a die-hard fan of his songs and still like to hear them whenever i want some peace of mind..

People may think that i am old fashioned but i dont care as music should be refreshing whether it is known, unknown,old or new..etc..

Very good information searched and post by you..Nice work indeed.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.