Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The best way is to massage the whole body with either coconut oil or mustard oil before taking bath.

Yes, that's the simplest and effective way to deal with dry skin. Methods like this are abundantly available in every home. Going for expensive fancy creams are waste of money.
We should take care of our skin not only during winter season but also during summer season. It makes person look young and beautiful. Hence proper intake is very important.
We should take care of our skin not only during winter season but also during summer season. It makes person look young and beautiful. Hence proper intake is very important.

A regular and good lifestyle good food habits and regular physical exercise or yoga will help in keeping the skin, hair and the entire body in good condition.
Nice and useful home remedies for dry skin. Coconut and olive oil is good for massage.

Be positive
Well, if we are also considering dryness and cracking of the lips, I am saying from my experience - have a cup of slightly warm water every two hours or so and I am sure you would not need a lip balm and at the same time you would meet your body's water requirements aptly.
Well, if we are also considering dryness and cracking of the lips, I am saying from my experience - have a cup of slightly warm water every two hours or so and I am sure you would not need a lip balm and at the same time you would meet your body's water requirements aptly.

Yes, cracking of lips is also considered as dry skin caused by depletion of natural oils in the body. What you suggested is simple and effective. Icing on the cake is,it's inexpensive.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.