You get job offer from a number of employers. How to select? Selecting job offer more important than selecting investment option.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/7-step-checklist-considering-job-152657329.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I see the prospects of my growth in the organization. It happened to me. When I was asked to select an executive and high salary drawing post, not related to my likes and aspirations and a lower post, but the post about which I was dreaming, which I thought would enhance my professional acumen, I preferred the later.
After years my selection proved to be the right one.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I see the prospects of my growth in the organization. It happened to me. When I was asked to select an executive and high salary drawing post, not related to my likes and aspirations and a lower post, but the post about which I was dreaming, which I thought would enhance my professional acumen, I preferred the later.

This was really a wise decision. You can do best the job you like and prosper. Higher salary for a job that you do not like should not be selected.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This was really a wise decision. You can do best the job you like and prosper. Higher salary for a job that you do not like should not be selected.

The decision i took years ago made my family members and friends laugh at me. But I was sure of my success and was ready to take all the bad results on my shoulder.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I totally agree with this. If there is job satifaction, a thousand rupees give the pleasure of 10,000. And if there is frustration and tension, there are cases where we hear people have committed suicide. I will also go for the later option if I happen to fall in such a dilemma.

I totally agree with this. If there is job satifaction, a thousand rupees give the pleasure of 10,000. And if there is frustration and tension, there are cases where we hear people have committed suicide. I will also go for the later option if I happen to fall in such a dilemma.

I say, at the very outset the person should be convinced who weighs his opportunities for further growth, salary and perks in that order.High salaried job which lack your aspirations will become stale in no time.

If we want to success than we must be love our jobs. One should not join any which he/she don't like what ever will be salary.
The end line says - One should take a job where he has matching qualification, attachment with that particular job, comfortable with work environment and hopeful for growth in future. Job satisfaction and love for the job culture of that organization are of prime importance. If one is sincere about his work, rest of it comes naturally. I know it by my personal experience of five job shifts in my 25+ years work experience where I started as sales engineer to reach to management level.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I say, at the very outset the person should be convinced who weighs his opportunities for further growth, salary and perks in that order.High salaried job which lack your aspirations will become stale in no time.

Many people follow the other way round. For them high salaries come first with perks and if possible, any growth. I have seen many teachers, will you believe - teachers, who would find no time to read books once they get jobs. How disappointing that is! They need not study any more... :sick: :sick:

Many people follow the other way round. For them high salaries come first with perks and if possible, any growth. I have seen many teachers, will you believe - teachers, who would find no time to read books once they get jobs. How disappointing that is! They need not study any more... :sick: :sick:

Hard at this point of time. The knowledge needs to be enhanced every moment. No professional can survive without updating his knowledge. Teachers, engineers and doctors etc and developers in any field must keep up to changing times if they have to live with changing facts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hard at this point of time. The knowledge needs to be enhanced every moment. No professional can survive without updating his knowledge. Teachers, engineers and doctors etc and developers in any field must keep up to changing times if they have to live with changing facts.

Even the great sportsmen would direct all their endeavors in updating their knowledge. A great tennis ace like Rafael Nadal last year when he lost the number 1 spot to Djokivich, the reason he attributed to his failure was his failure to update his knowledge. He also added that failing to update one's knowledge will make complacent which is suicidal. See what happened to Nadal. One can understand the importance of updating the knowledge.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.