Love is nothing but sharing one another feeling without using of works or with using of words . ..obviously every man and every women have a love in their heart .. so from this point we can clearly feel the greatness of love .every person have a personal person to share their personal feeling that person on is know as lover. every one thinks that before marriage only love ll blossom but obviously no since love is different for every person so it may comes from heart at any situation .also one thing that all girls would love to hear from their guy is telling that '' i will never let u go ". A small quote that is '' when i see u, i smile .. when i hear u , i listen.. when i touch u , i feel u .. when i kiss u , i love u my dear '' one can feel the worth of my words when he or she sit in a silent place and read this sentence surly their eye ll leave a drop of tear ....
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mere sharing of one other's feelings is just friendship and not love. Love is emotional bond that unifies two making one soul in two bodies.

I also welcome your maiden post. The category- 'English writing skill' is only for suggestions on grammar and improvement in usage of English. so I have changed category. Please carefully choose category while writing a post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.