She has done it what many able-bodied failed! The first Indian amputee to scale the peak of Everest!!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybiyKDjJKs][/url]
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
She has done it what many able-bodied failed! The first Indian amputee to scale the peak of Everest!!! www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybiyKDjJKs][/url]

Definitely a great performance ! Thats what focus , commitment and courage is all about, we should indeed salute her ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

At this hour of gloom when some ugly rich cricketers thought it fit to behave like beggars, Arunima's feat lightens this gloom some what!! I am sure what she has achieved would force us into doing some re-thinking on our attitude towards people who are differently abled!!!
Thank you said by: Ashii
At this hour of gloom when some ugly rich cricketers thought it fit to behave like beggars, Arunima's feat lightens this gloom some what!! I am sure what she has achieved would force us into doing some re-thinking on our attitude towards people who are differently abled!!!

Absolutely ! I also feel that too much adulation has made cricket players an arrogant lot and people should give the same importance to other ganmes espeecially when Arunima and other ddisables people achieve something through sheer hardwork and dedication!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I totally agree with you people like arunima has set an example for others but what our govt is doing for other sports nothing.....all are busy in cricket and see what these cricketers has done.....
Every Indian must be proud of her! She is an example and an inspiration to us.

Live in the present :)
I totally agree with you people like arunima has set an example for others but what our govt is doing for other sports nothing.....all are busy in cricket and see what these cricketers has done.....

The popularity of cricket is one reason. And everyone wants to cash in.

Live in the present :)

Everything is money these days. Those that earns lot more cash is what is appreciated.
Arunima has to be an inspiration for all of us.

People like Arunima are the real heroes who triumph over everything including physical disability to achieve such amazing feat, she is indeed the pride of India! We cannot say the same about cricketers who have proved themselves to be no different than horses who are auctioned off in the races for money!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes she has made a history, Salute to Arunima. She becomes a idol to many.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
She is indeed more able-bodied than most of us. What she has done is indeed a matter of pride. I salute her for her achievement.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.