{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9567]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes.. That's why we should give all kind and love to them which they really deserved.. Good one :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
This is true. One should treat their parents well as they are like God as they took you on to this earth. Its really sad to see people don't treat their parents well and neglect them when they need their kids support more physically and mentally. :blink:
grow.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
This is true. One should treat their parents well as they are like God as they took you on to this earth. Its really sad to see people don't treat their parents well and neglect them when they need their kids support more physically and mentally. :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9572]}
Thank you said by: jabeen
This is fact we become so much busy in our lives that we almost forget them :evil: . Just devoting brief time with them and asking their health problems daily make them happy I always do that. :)
Thank you said by: jabeen, usha manohar
This is fact we become so much busy in our lives that we almost forget them :evil: . Just devoting brief time with them and asking their health problems daily make them happy I have always do that. :)

Old age can be quite lonely. Having someone to ask them about their health and other routine thing can make a lot of difference in their life... Its such a nice thing that you are doing that daily to your parents.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, usha manohar
This is fact we become so much busy in our lives that we almost forget them :evil: . Just devoting brief time with them and asking their health problems daily make them happy I have always do that. :)

Old age can be quite lonely. Having someone to ask them about their health and other routine thing can make a lot of difference in their life... Its such a nice thing that you are doing that daily to your parents.

Yes Jabeen when someone becomes old he/she always want someone to be with him/her and could share their sorrows/happiness I know sometimes I can't do anything for them but by just sharing their sorrows they feel sort of satisfaction that there is someone who takes care of them. :blink:
Very good and important thread. We should respect and love and should take care of our parents.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is rather a need of our times. We need to have less old age homes and more homes with old.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, Sandhya Rani

Yes Jabeen when someone becomes old he/she always want someone to be with him/her and could share their sorrows/happiness I know sometimes I can't do anything for them but by just sharing their sorrows they feel sort of satisfaction that there is someone who takes care of them. :blink:

Sometimes, they also need someone to talk about their past glory. Since most of the very old people do not have anything to look forward to future, often many of them feel happy just remembering their past life. One of my neighbours who was a football player of state level now leads a very lonely life as all his children are busy with their career. So whenever, anyone of us spend sometime with him, he just enjoy talking about his past life. He become so happy when small children ask him about the life he spent.
This is rather a need of our times. We need to have less old age homes and more homes with old.

Old age homes are rather symptomatic of the problem not the solution!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.