Check if you are doing this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9474]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So its difficult to decide if we should have freedom or should do something to make others happy and its great people who sacrifice their freedom to make others happy. :)
Yes we are too free to do what we like and that is good for us but........

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not all the time, no matter what, we cannot have that kind of freedom nor that kind of happiness all the time ! But it is good to do what you want to do and enjoy what you are doing at least once in a while...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

we cannot act as per our liking all the time because that gives us pleasure, we have certain obligations as well.

Not all the time, no matter what, we cannot have that kind of freedom nor that kind of happiness all the time ! But it is good to do what you want to do and enjoy what you are doing at least once in a while...

Even that will serve the purpose.
we cannot act as per our liking all the time because that gives us pleasure, we have certain obligations as well.

Yes, they are there, but we should do what we like at least once in a while. This is the comment by Ushaji just a page above, which i liked

It does and it does not...most of us hanker after what is not within our reach and thats where the tragedy lies,once a person realises his or her limitations it is easy to compromise and accept life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It does and it does not...most of us hanker after what is not within our reach and thats where the tragedy lies,once a person realises his or her limitations it is easy to compromise and accept life...

Finding the niche is the responsibility of the individual. If he/ she sticks to their niche, success becomes a constant companion to them.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Now this is entirely a different matter, if we act according to set norms then there is no harm enjoying whenever a chance available.

Practically it is difficult to follow. We do something as we are forced to do and without happiness.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.