{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9463]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Unapplied knowledge is like an unused. unopened and unread book in the shelf of a library/

Unapplied knowledge is like an unused. unopened and unreal book in the shelf of a library/

yes.
Our mind is like a parachute. It will work only if it's open. Similarly, theoretical knowledge is not worth if it's not experimented in true ways

Meera sandhu
Knowledge will fade away if we don't apply it in our real life so we must make use of it in our real life. :)
Knowledge will fade away if we don't apply it in our real life so we must make use of it in our real life. :)

a piece of information can be used in both ways, good and evil. if we concentrate on its positive applications only, it's a great idea. Otherwise it may harm anyone around us, even I, who try to use it in a wrong way

Meera sandhu
Yes, Knowing is one aspect of any thing and applying is another aspect of it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, Knowing is one aspect of any thing and applying is another aspect of it.

nuclear power, IT etc can be used in both ways.
when someone uses a good thing in a wrong way, people often forget about the goodness of such things :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

This reminds me of an anecdote. One friend asked me for teaching him typewriting. I just asked him to type the main line- 'asdfg ;lkjh' for the day. Tow days later he told me that he learnt typing. He uttered the entire key board very correctly- all the lines. Then, I told him to type. He could not. He could only remember the key board but had not practiced typing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Most of our schools and institutions need to know this and practice this since there is very little practical knowledge imparted which is evident in the heavy school bags and the volume of books that the children are made to carry..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This reminds me of an anecdote. One friend asked me for teaching him typewriting. I just asked him to type the main line- 'asdfg ;lkjh' for the day. Tow days later he told me that he learnt typing. He uttered the entire key board very correctly- all the lines. Then, I told him to type. He could not. He could only remember the key board but had not practiced typing.

He probably missed your point, he simply took in what you taught him but did not process it correctly, this is the difference between information and knowledge! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He probably missed your point, he simply took in what you taught him but did not process it correctly, this is the difference between information and knowledge! :laugh:

There is also story of an author on swimming. One day, some boys were swimming in a river. They heard cries of a drowning man. They saved him. On introduction by the man, they exclaimed that name of the author of the book on swimming very much resembled him. The man said- I am the author of the book on swimming.

The author of the book on swimming could not himself swim as he had no practice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.