As the name implies, Thai Yoga originates from Thailand and it combines the best aspects of Yoga

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9389]}

http://yogafireyogaflame.com/blog/10-best-reasons-to-try-thai-yoga/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As the name implies, Thai Yoga originates from Thailand and it combines the best aspects of Yoga

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9389]}

http://yogafireyogaflame.com/blog/10-best-reasons-to-try-thai-yoga/

I see many aerobic classes and gyms combining this form of yoga along with other exercise routines. I see the very same posture you have posted being practiced by members in a Gym close here...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If there is no gym in the town, then how we can learn thai yoga? Is there any method to learn thai yoga at home?

Want to make each day Accountable

If there is no gym in the town, then how we can learn thai yoga? Is there any method to learn thai yoga at home?

No necessity of gym. Like minded friends or associates can perform in an can place like a park

No necessity of gym. Like minded friends or associates can perform in an can place like a park

If we don't know, then how we can learn thai yoga from home?

If we don't know, then how we can learn thai yoga from home?

Like yoga, there are several books available on and offline. I learned yoga from books. And Thai yoga is not harder than Patanjali yoga.
I don't know about Thai Yoga before this.

It's really different and amazing.

I think it is quite difficult.

Be positive
Thai yoga and thai massage both are world famous. It is good for health. People from different places come to the monastry for learning and experiencing the benefits of such art.
Thai yoga and thai massage both are world famous. It is good for health. People from different places come to the monastry for learning and experiencing the benefits of such art.

I really want to experience the life of Monastery. I want to know the food and daily activities of monks.

I don't know about Thai Yoga before this.

It's really different and amazing.

I think it is quite difficult.

Not difficult6 if you do slowly and cautiously
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.