Fear of failure makes many a mere 'Non- Starters." Fear not a failure. Have confidence on your sellf. Start. Give your best.
"Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Fear of failure makes many a mere 'Non- Starters." Fear not a failure. Have confidence on your sellf. Start. Give your best.

I look this quote as a great source of inspiration which explains the significance of self confidence. Belief (confidence), good start is half done.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I look this quote as a great source of inspiration which explains the significance of self confidence. Belief (confidence), good start is half done.

Don't delay your starting. Earlier the better. If you delay, even Amrit becomes poison
That is why it is said that well begun is half done. You fear to go to water but once you enter, you begin swimming.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do give a good start in the beginning of any work, but until i come across the half, I lose more than half of the energy. :P

Want to make each day Accountable

my no.1 problem is that am a slow starter :P
i start everything slowly (slow and steady .... :P :P :P )
but if I start, no one can stop me :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

Slow and steady wins the race.
Today we saw that in Champions trophy of Hockey in Australia. India beat England by score 3 -1. Those 3 scores were amazing.
India was struggling in 1st half. But, they showed tremendous defence and and came back strongly in 2nd half.

Today we saw that in Champions trophy of Hockey in Australia. India beat England by score 3 -1. Those 3 scores were amazing.
India was struggling in 1st half. But, they showed tremendous defence and and came back strongly in 2nd half.

still i believe in that old tortoise story :P :cheer: :cheer:
i need to think a lot before starting something :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

still i believe in that old tortoise story :P :cheer: :cheer:
i need to think a lot before starting something :woohoo: :woohoo:

That example is still popular and we understand its importance.

"Slow "s a relative term Not absolute. How much slow. A Sanskrit saying says, "Aalasyam Amritam Visham." Delay makes even Amrit into poison.

"Slow "s a relative term Not absolute. How much slow. A Sanskrit saying says, "Aalasyam Amritam Visham." Delay makes even Amrit into poison.

there is a similar proverb in Malayalam about Amruth......but meaning is different
"Adhikamaayaal Amrithum Visham" ...if excess, Amrith is also poison

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.