Quality relationships at home, work, and in our communities are a vital catalyst in making things work.
“The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.”
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Quality relationships at home, work, and in our communities are a vital catalyst in making things work.
“The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.”

Most of the work or projects fails because of the poor relationship and communication. If we have good communication with the client we can get the exact requirements and finish the project with the quality. The good communication will lead to quality relationship which will lead to success.

Most of the work or projects fails because of the poor relationship and communication. If we have good communication with the client we can get the exact requirements and finish the project with the quality. The good communication will lead to quality relationship which will lead to success.

Undoubtedly you are right. Its better to remember that " No man is an island."

Well Said Rambabu. People Management is not a easy task as most of us think. Success of the team depends how every individual member interacts with each other.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Well Said Rambabu. People Management is not a easy task as most of us think. Success of the team depends how every individual member interacts with each other.

Dear Robert, I know a successful person. I asked him his secret of success. He said, " I address each member of my team by his first name."

Dear Robert, I know a successful person. I asked him his secret of success. He said, " I address each member of my team by his first name."

Rambabu, Could you please let me know what is the secret behind calling everyone by their first name? Is there anything special?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Our activities are social or team work- at home, office and other places. Hence managing relations is key to efficiency and peaceful living.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.