{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9346]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
so funny.
so, you fall in which group? :P

Meera sandhu

Yes, that's why i brush aside a stupid's confidence. Rather i pity him.
Stupid people are never questioned that is the reason they are full of confidence while intelligent people are asked for what they do. :blink:

so funny.

First decide your group before I do!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

so funny.

First decide your group before I do!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

am still confused.
would you like to join me? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I guess most of us belong a little in both of those categories except a few who are never in doubt either way :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Right @Sanjeev intelligent people are questioned too much that is why they only think about doubts. I feel that stupidity comes with over confidence..
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
This goes to show that too much intelligence and stupidity both are injurious to human health. A too intelligent person will always have always doubt and hence be ineffective. The idiot will be overconfident and hence make mess. A reasonably intelligent and active person will be winner. I remember that once Pt Nehru said that politics is for the mediocre- Too intelligent and the least intelligent- bot will fail.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Those who don't have anthing, does not fear to lose, so those people could be more confident to take any risk. I know i am not correct in all sense, with what i have wrote. I want to know the views of other on this.

Want to make each day Accountable

Those who don't have anything, does not fear to lose, so those people could be more confident to take any risk. I know i am not correct in all sense, with what i have wrote. I want to know the views of other on this.

What the quote means is that the really intelligent are always seeking more knowledge and never think that they attained full knowledge. hence they are always unsure. But the idiots believe that they know all and need not know more. so theu are very confident.

Now you can make comment on this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.