A youth committed suicide because of Tantrik declaring him a thief. Recently, in Agra, a tantrik was contacted by someone to help find out the thief. The tantrik claims that he can detect the theft through his divine tantrik tactics. He can even see the face of thief. Many fear the tantrik and cannot say anything against him because he may declare them also as culprit in some case.

There is law on quacks. But nothing about such bizarre tantrik crime detector.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's really sad that in our country this is still on.. Even I have seen few cases like that. I guess this will be on till people keep believing in such things.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
A youth committed suicide because of Tantrik declaring him a thief. Recently, in Agra, a tantrik was contacted by someone to help find out the thief. The tantrik claims that he can detect the theft through his divine tantrik tactics. He can even see the face of thief. Many fear the tantrik and cannot say anything against him because he may declare them also as culprit in some case.

There is law on quacks. But nothing about such bizarre tantrik crime detector.

You need not have a torch to see the loopholes in any administrative system of India. Whatever are there, all of them are holes. Some of them are outdated structured in Victoria's time.
I hope our administrative heads don't decide to engage the tantrik to solve all their pending criminal cases, one can never say since a like people get like leaders... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I hope our administrative heads don't decide to engage the tantrik to solve all their pending criminal cases, one can never say since a like people get like leaders... :dry:

Our administrative heads may not do so officially. But there are many superstitious elements in police as well. What if some of these get tantrik help. They may even pat the tantrik by appointing him as an informer or Mukhbir.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Our administrative heads may not do so officially. But there are many superstitious elements in police as well. What if some of these get tantrik help. They may even pat the tantrik by appointing him as an informer or Mukhbir.

Yes, there are superstitious people on the unofficial payroll of the police
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is sad that still in 21st century we are so superstitious that we need help of Tantriks for resolving issues it was way back in ancient times we used to do it. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.