{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6920]}
day.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is true words the most expectations give us good experience.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Experiences may not reach our expectations everyday

Really a nice quote. Can you tell me, who wrote this?

Meera sandhu
The person who expected to do some thing and not reached his expectations written this. :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I don't know the name of the author but what surprises me is the kind of frivolous comments that such profound observation elicit from a member!!

I don't know the name of the author but what surprises me is the kind of frivolous comments that such profound observation elicit from a member!!

Really sorry jee......

My mind is now filled with Meera and Hari only.....so can't concentrate my mind in many thoughts. Just wait for 1 more month. I will be back :)
no2_2012-04-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Really sorry jee......

My mind is now filled with Meera and Hari only.....so can't concentrate my mind in many thoughts. Just wait for 1 more month. I will be back :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6924]}

Really sorry jee......

Why can't you understand? Both of them have now started dwelling inside my soul. :cheer:
butterflies.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Really sorry jee......

Why can't you understand? Both of them have now started dwelling inside my soul. :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6925]}
0015d_2012-04-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Really sorry jee......

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6925]}

What is this????? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6926]}

Meera sandhu
Nice quote attached and this is all time true. All expectation may not fulfilled.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.