Sleeping pills are dangerous. These may cause permanent sleep.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Wellness/Sleeping-pills-may-kill-you-early-Study/Article1-818622.aspx

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
THis is an important information as there are several people around us who like to take sleeping pills to get sleep at night. I will aware them now.
At any case, I won't suggest people to intake sleeping pills...because they are more harm than their advantages. Also, it becomes a habit. So, never take sleeping pills if you don't get sleep due to stress or tensions

Meera sandhu
Still on hospitals they offer sleeping pills for the patients who gone for major operation. :ohmy: :huh:
is it wrong??? :blink:

Vinu
Still on hospitals they offer sleeping pills for the patients who gone for major operation. :ohmy: :huh:

No, not at all. I am saying about intake of sleeping pills without doctor's prescription to avoid tensions and have sleep

Meera sandhu

No, not at all. I am saying about intake of sleeping pills without doctor's prescription to avoid tensions and have sleep

But, im asking in general. for major operations doctors give sleeping pills for more than 3-4 days continuously.

Vinu
English medicines of any kind....really have side effects. But we do have to intake them, due to circumstances. That's all

Meera sandhu
Having sleeping pills gives side effects in our body. we may become dull and even our mind wont work too. I noticed in one of my aunt used to have pills daily , later I found a side effect on her face that is eye bags increased in her face. these made her face look awkward.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes in hospitals sleeping pills are given before and after surgery because these pills also helps to reduce the anxiety which patient might have prior or after surgeries. So popping these pills for few days to reduce the anxiety and calm your mind is not bad but it has prolong use of pills causes severs side effects.

U may see the people sleeping very well with these pills, after the consecutive nights they will be sleepless for more longer time than before and that time they require more higher dose. So it is advised to completely avoid the sleeping pills with or without the doctor's prescription.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.