Yesterday's win and Kohli's form has made light came back to those candles of hope. We have to wait till next match on Friday between Sri Lanka and Australia.
Will India enter finalsssssssssss........and bring the cup to India?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Still a tough task, as Australia must beat Lanka to make that possible. There is still a gap between the cup and the lips. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Its good to see that you still have hope that INDIA will win and i am confirmed that India won't that's why i have left watching matches otherwise one time i had the craze of watching cricket match to an extreme that i did not use to miss a ball in the match. :)
Tie to captain Dhoni has always brought cup to India or his IPL team. Let us see whether it will repeat this time :whistle: :S

Meera sandhu
I like your optimistic approach and wish you win this for us, let Dhoni do what he can.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like your optimistic approach and wish you win this for us, let Dhoni do what he can.

So....Sri Lanka's defeat...our win....
As a Malayalam proverb says......Something should be rotten to become another thing's manure.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
(i.e. dead plants can be provided as manure to growing plants)

Similar one....One man's food is another man's poison

Meera sandhu
Yeah Kohli's knock was too good. His best knock so far in Odis. Definitely India has chance of making to the finals as Indian batsmen demolished the Lankan bowlers. So Australia have every chance to beat the confident less Sri Lanka.
Whom will Australia want in finals....India or Sri Lanka? What is your opinion?

Meera sandhu
I think Australia will want India as the current performance is not good and bowling side is also week.So they will want India.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yeah on present form they India to be in the finals, because they have beaten India thrice in this series but lost to Sri Lanka twice in three matches with a match to go tomorrow. But looking at the history, they don't want India in the finals as India has done well in the previous CB series. They are the defending champions as well.
I think Australia will want India as the current performance is not good and bowling side is also week.So they will want India.

If so, they will never let Sri Lanka win tomorrow :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.