I see the Earth as a better place. Do you?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i do... Earth is our mother place we have to protect it from polluting things...
Yes, earth is the better one among whole universe. This is the best planet for human being

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

rather than other planets earth has all facilities to survive like presence of oxygen , water, ozone and atmosphere.
yes it is true we all love our motuer land and we all have duties to protect it from all bad thing on the earth.
Our Earth is definitely a better place to live in but due to environmental pollution, trend of urbanization in modern age, destroying of forest resources really threatens our existence for a longer time in the planet Earth.

Plantation and preservation of forest could surely help in making our Earth even more a better place to live and survive....
i find your ques unclear..earth is a better place to live than what/...earth is the only place known to man where humans can survive.
i find your ques unclear..earth is a better place to live than what/...earth is the only place known to man where humans can survive.
Deven is right .Where is the other place rather than Earth where we can live.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
hahahha.....what a hilarious question??

May be ajay meant that what places on earth is better to live...like seas or beaches or valleys or hills or mountains!

@Deven great going buddy....your answer is mind-blowing...

Swetha Shenoy
Yes earth is a better place to live for all human beings and for animals too

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.