Late king of pop Michael Jackson wanted to make music with A R Rahman. The Musical Storm said he had met the ‘Thriller’ two days before his death, and the meeting changed his life.

“I met him two months before he died; he expressed an interest in working with me,” the Daily Telegraph quoted Rahman as saying. “Meeting him was everything and changed my life. He loved stuff I did and I loved stuff he did. He was such a nice person,” he added.

Meanwhile, AR Rahman is set to perform to about 70,000 people at his free concert today at Parramatta Park, as a part of 34th Sydney Festival.

Former Australian opening batsman Matthew Hayden has been roped in to host the mega outdoor event. Interestingly, both of them have a strong Chennai connection. While Rahman is known as the Mozart of Madras, Hayden is a key player for the Chennai Super Kings cricket team.

A R Rahman is performing with 40 Indian musicians and dancers to promote peace and harmony in the world.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If they have worked together means it would have been awesome..
definitely, if they would had worked together, they would had composed unique music.

Want to make each day Accountable

king of pop Michael Jackson wanted to make music with Bollywood composer A. R. Rahman.

I always wanted to be witness the King of pop MJ with rehman but unfortunately have missed that chance
Duet with Indian singer A.R. Rahman (Michael singing in English and Rahman hindi would be record buster

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.