The Government can access any citizen's information from data base of companies. Thus nothing is private information. This reminds of the novel 1984 written by Orwell. Nothing escaped from Big Brother in that novel.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/now--govt-can-access-sensitive-client-informaiton-from-companies.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am against this new law, as giving power to certain people to peep into everybody's life and misuse their power. There is no restriction on misusing of their power. The people who are into this profession feel themselves to be king and blackmail and harass people.
The govt is introducing this law with good intention but instead of advantages of this law, people who are exercising it only misuse it and play with the loophole of the law.
I am already a victim of such law,which is already existing in the form of private detective agency.These people uses hi-tech surveillance equipments to peep into other peoples life and in broad day light show others what is happening peoples private life. From now on there is no term called "Private".These people have such hi-tech and sophisticated gadgets that can even see what an individual is thinking in his/her mind, without the knowledge of the targeted individual.
This law is already in exist,there is nothing new in it.Even if companies doesn't want to share any information of their employees, the govt. of India has such hi-tech gadgets that can intercept into any computers, mobile phones, even they can enter into human mind and find out what that person is thinking or collect information from their computers etc.
The govt. is creating a master-slave kind of society,which used to be prevalent in the pre-historic era.
I think government can access all data of its citizens.But they should not be published without permission.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think government can access all data of its citizens.But they should not be published without permission.

What if they share company's secret to competitors without keeping any proof of leakage by these people.What if any competitor hire these people and along with these people they sabotage company's business. What if these people switch of company's internet connection, company's computers even those which are not connected with internet, what if these people switch off electric supply of the office frequently, even switch of generator and inverter, what if these people switch off phone lines when people are middle of there business conversation.

Suppose, a company's senior most employee has thought of some negotiating price to crack a deal and the competitor with the help of these private or govt. security agency people get these information and shared it with the other company's people,what will be the result. Throughout his career the person will be thinking that the quote was in mind mine and how did the competitor came to know about it.

I am giving these examples, because this is what is happening by these Home Ministry people.They are misusing their power and no one lodge a complain against these people.

Giving more power to these kind of people means creating troubles in business and personal life. There should be certain monitoring by Home Ministry and stringent punishment should be given for these people if found misusing their power.
I think government can access all data of its citizens.But they should not be published without permission for our own privacy.
Pradeep Kumar Nanda,

What you told I couldn't understand.It is the country's need to have all its citizen information in its custody.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Pradeep Kumar Nanda,

What you told I couldn't understand.It is the country's need to have all its citizen information in its custody.

Yes, it's country's need to have all information in its custody.The govt. do with through it's different machinery who are authorized to conduct these duty on behalf of govt. Govt. is a relative term which is formed by we people. Now govt. has several dept under Home Ministry who can access any citizens informations.These people may be CBI, Income Tax Authority, Law enforcement authority,Police,CID,etc.,and in private sector there are private detective/security agencies, who are given power by govt. to access any citizen's information.

Now, my point was if these people misuse there power and share these information is there any law to punish these people or these people are above any law to misuse the power. Take the case of private detective agency who have mushroomed in the country. To run there business they are doing all kind of works,like pre-matrimonial,post matrimonial inquiry to surveillance on employee or individual. They do any kind of work,even they supply housekeeping people to any household.

These detective agency people can be hired by anybody who has enough money to feed them.These detective agency people have hi-tech gadgets through which they can harass targeted person(some of the examples is mentioned in earlier post above).Generally,Retd.people from Police,Defence and Armed forces are given licences for the business of private detective agency.Even if you complain against these people it will go unheard because(1) First they are Red.Police personnel,(2) They are using hi-tech gadgets which doesn't have any proof.

Forget about CBI or higher level Intelligence dept. keeping information of citizens,people at the private detective agency level who are anybody, anybody means anybody and they are provided with hi-tech gadgets through which they collect all information of targeted person and spreads them in general public.

This is just an example, suppose someone has hire private detective agency people to harass you by using hi-tech gadgets and these people are showing everything of your private life to all your neighborhood. Your neighbours are enjoying each any every moments of your private life and you know this by their activity but you don't have any proof. And these detective agency people are not afraid of doing it as they can easily get away by saying they are our people and we are authorized to collect information on behalf of our client.

What will be your reaction? You know that govt. has given power to these people to get information of every individual and they are not allowed to misuse the information collected but they are doing it and you don't have any proof. What will you do in this situation?

@Abid, this is just an example....

I have told you earlier that, I am not a good writer. Still,I had tried to explain my point that if those people who are authorized by govt. to access information of every citizen misuse there power and leak the information, than what will the individual do. The damage has aready been done by these people.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.