ndia have been fined for maintaining a slow over-rate during the World Cup final in Mumbai against Sri Lanka on Saturday. Sri Lanka opted to bat and match referee Jeff Crowe ruled that India were one over short when time allowances were taken into consideration. In accordance with ICC's Code of Conduct regulations governing minor over-rate offences, players are fined 10% of their match fees for every over their side fails to bowl in the allotted time, with the captain fined double that amount.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The victorious India team has been fined for slow over-rate during the ICC World Cup final here on Saturday. The side was ruled to be one over short after...
It was on the cards. I think Dhoni spent much time in setting the field.
Yes dhoni's boys were late by almost 40 minutes in completing their quota of 50 overs.. I felt that their overs will be cut but luckily that didn't happened..
But these fine is nothing when considered the amount they are going to get.Actually there should be some ban on it!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.