A cartoonist brings his or her own insight into things which we tend to ignore.Have a look at these cartoons!
budget.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
inflation.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
patient.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
politicians.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once cartoons were integral part of all newspapers. Cartoons by Laxman were more popular than actual news. Cartoons convey more than words.

Very good collection of cartoons. The cartoonists and poets have their own way of presenting facts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Really all the cartoons are equally good and I like the fact about cartoonists that they represent things in a humorous and entertaining way which conveys some messages to us in one way or the other....
Thanks for sharing such an interesting cartoons. Yes sometimes i use to see THE HINDU newspaper for these type of cartoons only. :cheer:
cartoons in newspaper are designed to let us know about the current events either in politics or in games.
I never miss out the cartoon section in magazines and newspaper and really they conveys important messages in their innovative ways.
Cartoonists are all gifted people and they make us see what we normally miss!
Ha ha ha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What a perfect portrayal of our times!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Mostly Cartoonists reflect their opinion through their creative mind.They mostly present the ironical aspects of our country through their cartoons.It represents their great sense of humor and polite way to present them.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
What's interesting about them is that even the person who is subject of a cartoon and projected not in favorable light also appreciates! Jawharlal Nehru was very appreciative of cartoons!
This fact is good and thank u for letting us know about the cartoon

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.