The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends, Thanks for all your congratulations posted.I am in my Onam vacation and was not able to see this award announcement.Sorry for being absent from forums and boddunan for some more days.Congratulations to new DFA winner Neetu.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Happy Onam abid, what is special for this Onam? i was thinking how come you in online on sunday'
thanks abid for your wishes.........anyways a very happy onam.....take care..........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hello Sajeetharan..

Yes, I am facing the same problem, the recent and fresh threads are moved backwards and old and no more useful threads are covering them.

The recent contests of the week are being pushed to 4th page..

I would request Nataraj to please reply to new threads in a constructive manner.

Aastha Gupta
Hello All,

Here I want to give award to new winner,

Aug 21: Jayen..

Congratulations Jayen..

It was a very good participation, special applauses for Sajeetharan, Vijay(vijay_u) and Kalyani..

Hope you all guys will always rock the forums..

Aastha Gupta
Many congratulations to you Jayen!! Good to see your name in the forums after a long time!!

[quote]I would request Nataraj to please reply to new threads in a constructive manner.[/quote]

I have been trying to tell him the same thing repeatedly, but it seems not to understand!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulations Jayen for winning this award after long time..

And nataraj, yesterday i was irritated after seeing his posts in forums and pushing new threads back. Hope he will understand.
congratulations jayen for the forum activator of the day.........

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
123-20100823.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Congrats Jayen...for winning DFAA..award..keep it up!
Well that is really good job Aastha as you need lot of patience to select...

Good to see a new name after long time JAyen
Congratulation...Keep it up

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.