OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Here we will discuss which ones are the best, what they filter out and how they can protect you from your drinking and cooking water.
Security stepped up ahead of Ayodhya verdict LUCKNOW: With barely a day left for the verdict on the Ayodhya title suits to be pronounced by the Lucknow bench of the Allahabad...
With the Navy trying to speed up a new production line for the next generation diesel-electric submarines, the Defence Ministry has given its "in principle" nod to a Rs...
what you do to refer more friend on boddunan?
if you also want to be noticed by people alongside you, there will be one crucial aspect requiring your attention: keep conscious about how you look anytime. whats it
It is not good for health to send or receive text message before sleep. See the link...
Durga Puja organisers send out a green message here is the link http://green.in.msn.com/greenliving/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4430293
wow.. today i touched the milestone of 100 referrals.. :cheer: i'm proud that i had invited 100 new people to this wonderful site... i will continue my work in promoting...
SC slams govt on Commonwealth mess http://news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4430270
To keep the appearance in trend, modern people are required to be conscious about more aspects. Except pretty clothing, bags and watches, more and more people begin to...
Friends bharat students.com is getting good traffic and it has good rank in alexa ranking. So we all can post our boddunan referral link there. Who ever have got the payment...
We see lots of dream in day time and at night. So i wanted to ask What is the difference between seeing a dream and getting success on a dream? Give your comment on it
Spain has become new World Cup Champion by defeating Netherlands by 1-0. Goal has been done by A.INIESTA at 116' What a great match it was!
Hi All, We have added over 1800 members in the last month of the total 3235 members. Apprx 60 users per day were added during the last month. We have seen significant...
Indian sporting legends recognized... :) We have many sports legends present in the olden days.. They have been recognised finally... :)
Agra sky will be soon be a spectacle of pigeons flying. This remind us of the medieval Mogul days when sports like kite flying, pigeon flying and cock fighting were main...
Suggest me some new names of girls or boys I need to one name
At the UN General Assembly Pakistan does it again.Its Foreign Minister raised the Kashmir issue once again and lectured India on human rights violations forgetting its horrendous...
have a look in to http://www.indianexpress.com/news/is-kashmir-a-part-of-india-asks-sps-azam-cong-bjp-fume/728116/1 Even poliltitians does no it. What a shame !!
How you choose to buy share which give more profit