OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The PSLV-C15 is going to be launched from Sriharikotta near chennai.It can take photographs covering 9.6km of area at a time.
Where you invest your money?
India is the largest buyer of combat aircraft in the world, with the US topping the list of sellers, a leading international think tank has...
a shocking news says skypes going down for hours as the supernodes supported the system failed to function.. more on...
The 800 metre sprint world record holder Semanya of South Africa also withdrew form CW Games.
What is recurring fixed deposit?
Dear friends today I saw a miracle. I had never experience that editors of this site approved articles with in 5 minutes. i just post an article and it got approved .so friends...
Benefits of 3 water temperatures: * Hot Water can help detoxify the body: When toxin in the body goes up, the body concentrates them in the liver lymph system,...
Sunil Gavaskar was now not a part of the revamped IPL Governing Council. But he was retained as the chairman of the BCCI's Technical Committee. This Committee also has two other...
Hii Friends.. every body spends his some part of life in college.. and school.. There we always do masti with friends.. We do a lot of naughty talks with our frnds both and girl....
1.Decrease the usage of electric insruments like Bulbs.refrigerator,A.C 2.Reduce the vehicle usage for nearest distances.
Tata Motors today said it will be recalling some of its small car Nano to install safety measures to prevent the vehicle catching...
I heard that Ragga Viral Network is better than google adsense. Is this a genuine program? If it is genuine, then what should we do with it? Please tell me if anybody knows...
People often say that it is difficult to drink enough fluids throughout the day as most of them do not want to interrupt their work by getting up to fill their bottle. Then there...
A 60-year legal battle ends today. The Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court will pronounce the verdict in the Ayodhya title suit in the Babri Masjid and Ram janambhoomi...
I submitted some Weblinks two days earlier, but still now they have not been approved.. How long it will take for approval? One more thing, Why there is no points for Weblinks...
Lucknow bench passed the verdict relating to Ayodhya Ramjanmabhumi - Babri Masjid just a few minutes ago! After almost a long entrenched controversy lasting more than 50 years,...
Too much white wine can rot your teeth, dental experts have warned . The experts claimed that wines like Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, and Riesling are more likely to wear away...
I am having google adsense account. I added a new website to this account. I want to see statistics like income, clicks etc for every website separately. How to view this? If...
A singapore court has ordered 3 strokes and five months jail to a person of switzerland.He sprayed some paints on the compartment of a train and made it dirty. When these...