OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Salman Khan’s controversial ‘Bigg Boss’ inmate list out http://spicezee.zeenews.com/articles/story71755.htm
The drug companies have flooded market with claims of curing many diseases particularly on enhancing personal appearance, sex power etc. One anti baldness drug is likely to have...
Hello BDD Members, I want to know that is there any kind of benefit for which we are earning points and no cash as i am new to this site so i am not aware about how can i earn...
Healthy Foods & Drinks For Eyes Although we use our eyes everyday, we rarely pay attention to them until there is some serious problem. Eyesight can depend on several...
Do you want see google adsense programme at boddunan.com i really want to see this option to share revenue, project and other tutorial.
The used articles like motor cars fetch less value. How the used men are preferred by women. There is greater demand for married men. see the...
are you feeling that you are not 100% healthy?
In view of reaction by Hindu groups, song 'manmadhan ambu' has been deleted from a Tamil...
A woman gave birth to a baby on the plane and she left the baby in the plane toilet and rushed back, disowing the baby!!! :ohmy: :huh: :blink: :silly:...
do you believe in ghost?
Sachin will be India’s biggest world cup hope http://sports.in.msn.com/cricket/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4419385
Are husband and wife one soul in two bodies? should a wife disclose everything even about premarital affairs. The fact remains that individuals remain separate entities even...
Boy jumps from school balcony after being beaten by teacher New Delhi: A Class VI boy allegedly jumped from the second-floor balcony of his east Delhi school on Thursday after...
Gold and silver zoomed to all-time highs today on brisk buying by stockists and jewellers for the upcoming marriage season amid firm global...
does girls take boys just for money purpose ?
Friendship vs Love Which will won?
A woman in top job should forget about giving adequate time to family affairs. See...
Scientists find why women apologise so much TORONTO: If you think women say "I'm sorry" more than men do, you may be right, scientists say. Researchers at the...
sir, my article got approved but thn how can i get my :S Unpaid for my article ECONOMICS plz do something
Dear friends who are not aware about Google Adsense revenue sharing program ,if boddunan will get 100k page impression everyday then it may get approved from adsense revenue...