OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The opening cricket match of the D K Gaekwad Trophy between an all girls' and all boys' team ended in a draw, but the girls walked away with three points. The match organised by...
I hope somebody here can help me find a solution. We are been frequently getting calls from a shopping site called bagittoday which is related to Indian Today. The caller...
according to a medical survey the length of little finger indicates the risk of prostrate cancer: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11880415
Some days back, daily people received message from oil companies stating that you should submit specified forms and your aadhar card xerox copy to gas distributors and banks....
What are the cause of lacking interest in poetry field?
Turmeric powder could provide recipe for cancer A spice commonly used to make curries could help target and destroy chemotherapy-resistant cancer cells, say scientists in the...
I wanted to open monginis cake shop. Anybody know about this more. Pl. give me suggestion or give me any idea about any other profitable business. 
London: Mobile phone retailer Carphone Warehouse is introducing the ultimate throwaway accessory - theread more
The link given in FAQ for writing articles in Hindi no longer works and the error 404 appears. It appears that Google have withdrawn the facility. Is there any other way to...
1: in first place are these dresses with paper embellishments by Amila Hrustić of Bosnia and Herzegovinaread more
Empathy is the emotion that is associated with the act of imagining another person's problem, as if it were your own problem, and then doing something about it.  For example, if...
Around 600 million Indians will get the much-cherished Unique Identification Number (UIN) in theread more
Computer Shortcuts for easy use alt+space+n - To minimize the window what you have currently opening.. Cltr+Esc +u+u = Shutdown Friends share what ever shortcuts...
French designer Mathieu Lehanneur has created a series of objects designed to monitor electricity consumption in the home for energy company Schneider Electric.read more
Whenever young girls are quizzed by elders as to why they refuse to wear bangles , pat comes the reply:  "it is all old-fashioned'.  When some lady tries to argue that for any...
There is shocking news of cruelty to wild animals in Chines zoo and safari parks. The wild animals like bear, elephants and tigers are whipped, caned and otherwise tortured to...
KFC HAS A winner in its new vegetarian offering. The restaurant chain's vegetarian Zinger Burger that was launched earlier this month has apparently 'outdone company...
Yetis are supposed to be primitive humans, large sized still wandering in mountains. Curiosity drives Yeti hunt....
What are the reasons behind women outperforming men in competitive examinations?
The interest rates on deposits is likely to even come down below eight percent.  The so-called inflation index is based on some calculations that no one understands.  The prices...