OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

why we cannot create con folder in a desktop
I had recently been to a very famous Shopping mall in Chennai.  The mall itself is a symbol of the rising upper middle class and the rich, who just want to spend a huge amount of...
Check out the new Windows Concept phone
Harley Davidson to develop low-cost model to cater to India. Will this effect on other bike selling vendors?
Coimbatore is a booming tier 2 city, reportedly the fastest growing among such cities.  It already has two five star hotels, and a few more are expected to open shop in the next...
Acupuncture is the process of piercing the skin with needles at specific points to treat various illness, and according to the latest finding it can also prevent heart failure....
In share market terms, timing is vital. It is much more important to buy cheap than to sell higher.
I am 100% sure that my article does not copy content. They rejected all my articles because of earlier rejection this is not a wise decision. It is right I take help from...
Chennai, the fourth largest city in India, and ranked among the best cities to live in, continues to grow by leaps and bounds.  The city has expanded to over sixty kilometers on...
what is Bipolar Disorder?. Does it affect only women?. Is it curable?.what are the signs and symptoms of it?
The wish to retain youthfulness is prevalent in both men and women. To hold on to the youth or to prevent oneself from looking old specially before the age, it's important to...
government owned gas marketer GAIL India and Petronet LNG Ltd are eyeing to purchase stakes in Nigerian LNG projects.
Selfless and compassionate  Dr. Vibha kRISHNAMOOTHY DEDICATED  her life to help the specially abled through her venture...
Nail painting has been in trend since a long time but with the revolutionizing of the fashion industry, nail painting have now got the name of nail art. It is not restricted to...
Nano bookings open from Aug 15 Exclusive! If you missed the bus in booking the Nano last year, just wait for a few more days. Tata Motors is set to open bookings for the Nano...
Am still using my hard disk of 40 GB. A few days back I noted that my C drive is almost full. I never fill it above half or 3/4th. So I checked the installed s/w programs. I...
India is first in World Bank Loan and Why it is so. who is the responsibility for this. Public or Politicians? please share your views.
Akshai Abraham is on a Mission to spread love, laughter and happiness in the by-lanes of...
When it comes to skincare, we all do take ample enough time to see that it is well moisturized and nourished. There are a number of products which are available in the market...
Rejected - Other reasons mentioned in user notes - Please break the first paragraph, too much big paragraph. What it means.