OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

He has a fan page following of 67,921 people. This is the largest number for any leader in the country.
Every Indian city has a huge multitude of small shops and small hotels that sell food at very cheap prices.  The retail shops sell the smaller versions of every product -- the...
Hello Sir, What is the minimum length for an article that I submit on Boddunan? please clarify.
Have any one observed the green consumer day yesterday?
Why do you think the value of human beings are degrading day by day?
I had lived for almost four years in Ahmedabad, and found the bus conductors and drivers, very decent and well behaved.  They would really treat all women well, and I had not...
ONGC ha beaten Chinese rival Cnooc to become Asia's top Oil and Gas exploration and production company.
Vegetarian diet can help keep the toxins away Vegetarian diet can help keep the toxins away Sticking to vegetables for five days a week can significantly reduce the...
There is always a very highly distorted opinion about Chennai, the fourth largest city and the largest in South India. Contrary to all public perception, it is not a...
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra the new UNICEF AMBASSADOR...Her top priority will be educating young and unprivileged girls in slums and villages as said to reporters.
Veganism - the latest lifestyle fad follow the linkhttp://lifestyle.in.msn.com/health/food.aspx?cp-documentid=4404507
I tried to upload pics in my articles but I have been unable to do so. I don't know the reason why. The images don't show up in the articles posted. Any suggestions? also what...
Ever since the BJP has come to power, the RSS has been very active.  Its slogan of the Hindus ruling India, and its open hatred for the minorities is now coming right to the...
My account is showing 2576 points this month and revenue sharing is showing only 1927 points.
Why there are still some banks like State Bank of India going slow on teaser home loans?
Windows 8 is already available in the market with new system. So anyone tried it yet. I am really desperate to try this latest one. I know about few changes... But is it...
Which qualities do you think make a man perfect human being?
Rajnikant has been a great Superstar of Tamil Cinema.  Though he is 64 years old now, he dances around trees or sings duets with ladies fit enough to be his daughters.  In...
Birds with bright plumage may look stunnningly attractive and sexy but these are poor fliers according to a study.
What happens when you oversleep? http://in.news.yahoo.com/248/20100930/1611/tls-what-happens-when-you-oversleep.html