OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Digital Investigation lab with equipments imported from US to detect cyber crimes was inagurated in the CID office in Masab tank in hyderabad.
On the happy occasion of New year, I convey my good wishes to all.
Add jokes, quotes and others everyday..
Whenever I try to update my payee profile and click on the submit icon, the whole thing goes blank. Is there any software problem on this site? Regards Mala Jaiswar
Please inform me how many articles I can post per day for review. Is there any limit? :huh:
Here Comes the Moment Bidding Adieu to One More Year Ceaseless Flow of Time - One Leaving for Another to Appear. Hearts Grew Warm with Golden and Glorious Hours When Human...
Fat burning foods and vegetables: 1. Apple 2. Carrot 3. Asparagus 4. Cabbage 5. Water melon 6. Papaya 7. Pineapple 8. Bitter Gourd (Karela)...
Cricket South Africa to take legal actions against Herschelle Gibbs. Is it fair as he has revealed some secrets in his book?
What are the major loopholes in Indian Economic System?
Tamil Nadu has many communities and several types of food.  The Chettinad cuisine is now famous throughout the world.  From Tiruchrapalli to Karaikudi, there are several small...
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Obesity 1. As soon as you wake up in the morning workout for at least 30min to an hour. 2. Make a mixture of two teaspoon of lime juice, one...
Angelo Matthews and Malinga broke Kapil and Kiri's 27 year old record for ninth wicket partnership when two lankans took Sri Lanka 1 wicket victory over Aussies.
In Tamil Nadu, we have the private sector buses plying in many parts of the State.  As a rule, they have to charge the same amount as charged by the State Governenment buses. In...
3 articles written by me have not been reviewed yet. 3 days have passed. Editors please oblige. :(
Pakistan's Afridi hits a century in first Asian cup cricket match against Srilanka.
Ayurvedic Tips For Acidity Acidity Signs and Symptoms 1. Burning sensation in the chest and throat. 2. Sour oral secretion/belching. 3. Vomiting, headache....
Yet another year will dawn in less than twelve hours from now, and there will be celebrations all around.  That is all fine, but within a day or two, things go back to...
When I joined this site the first question on my mind was 'What is the meaning of Boddunan?' Any idea? :blink:
Sparkle and shine with a homemade, non-toxic cleaning kit http://green.in.msn.com/greenliving/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3447777&page=0
http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_mumbai-technician-steals-us-woman-s-naked-pics_1418558