OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There are a number of important factors for maintaining good health, related to the diet. This includes food eaten, time difference between two meals, combination and quantity of...
West Bengal(Suri), Aug 9: A girl was stripped, thrashed and forced to walk nude for 8km for her alleged affair with a boy from another...
Anxious people are always mistaken wrongly around their surroundings. Is it so? .Then how to deal with them? . Here comes an article to handle those people...
It has been stated that one can write and submit Hindi articles also on this site. But when I search the articles section on this site I do not see any Hindi articles submitted...
Influential sections of the Israeli-right and the Palestinians are set to clah in the virtual world of wikipedia.This is reported by the Israeli daily Haaretz.
Parameters to check purity of honey Pure honey does not dissolve in water immediately. Pure honey smells good. It freezes in winter and liquefies in summers....
Anger is the word that most of us are trying to control in our day-to-day life. How to overcome that?. Here,comes an article i read regarding some useful tips to control...
What are the benefits of self realisation?
Quick tips to ease computer eye strain If you use a computer more than two hours a day, you could be suffering from Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS). A CBS News Medical...
I have been to the places now being eaten up by the Government, to build a new capital for the State of what is now called Andhra Pradesh. I have seen fertile lands for as long...
BJP leader L.K. Advani has expressed hope that Dalai lama can go to China. Dalai Lama is a Tibetan and chine government does not consider him as a non Chinese. Hence, there...
Is writing articles on this site the only way to earn money? Do the points accumulated through writing in the forum also generate additional income here? Can somebody explain the...
Today is World Heart day and on this occasion check your hearts health with this checkup test http://www.zeenews.com/worldheartday/HeartCheck.aspx
Just open the pages of any English newspaper or the vernacular newspapers, and you will easily find some story or the other, of some man and wife involved in some extra-marital...
Harbhajan reaches maiden century in test cricket. :woohoo:
I joined this site yesterday. I would like to upload my picture in the profile. Unfortunately I don't see any options for the same in my profile page. How do I upload my picture...
Do you believe in gemstones giving you good luck?
Click here to read the news
He wanted to be his own Boss. Read, how he strived to become an Entrepreneur...
The oil spill was a great hazard that world faced in last months.Now India also facing one such threat in Mumbai.In wake of the collision between two ships and the subsequent oil...